Favorite Animal 🔴🐼

My favorite animal is the Red Panda. I found out about the Red Panda when I was going to do a animal project. When I started learning what it's abilities and what it does, it became my favorite animal. It’s diet is different from any animals, it mostly eats bamboo, but when the weather is warm enough it eats insects and fruits. It’s behavior is solitary which means it is done or existing alone. I also learned a lot more about the Red Pandas like what it’s environment and more.


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! Good research and thank you for attaching a link to read more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your reasons for it being your favorite animal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts