Slice of Life Practice 🍋

It was today. The day that my baby sister is born! I had wished for a sibling for the longest time and today is the day that my baby sister is going to be born! I was super excited and can’t wait to hold my baby sister! I stayed over night at my Aunt’s house because my dad had to stay at the hospital with my mom. While me and my brother were at my Aunt’s house, I watch anime with my cousin and my brother. It was fun! We also played board games until we got tired. We slept and woke up the next morning. My Aunt told me that my baby sister was born! I told her was time did my sister was born and she told me that she was born yesterday and night before we slept. We waited until my dad came to pick me and my brother to see my baby sister! We went home first to take a shower so, we be all clean when we had the baby. We arrived at the hospital and went to the room and that’s when I saw my baby sister for the very first time in person! I was the happiest big sister ever and glad to be a big sister!

Comments

  1. This is a great slice of life practice. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts