Berlin Memorial Activity

     What did you learn? I learned that Jews daily activities were taken from them, which caused a lot of troubles or hardships for the Jews. Some of the laws were Jews weren’t allowed to attend schools,
their drivers license were taken from them, Jews had curfews, etc.
     Why do you think this monument was built? I think this monument was built because so the people would remember about the incident of how Jews went through a lot of sacrifices.
     What did you notice about the number of laws passed in certain years? I noticed that in the year 1938, has the most decrees passed to Jews.
     Which restrictions do you think you would have the most trouble dealing with and why? Not be able to go to school is probably going to be the hardest one for me. I need to go to school to be able to write and read, without those, i wouldn’t be able to get a simply job, etc.






Comments

Popular Posts