GONE MISSING? ( Create a Story πŸ“œ )

Once Upon A Time, I was a mischievous spell caster who likes to put spells on people secretly. That’s why they call me mischievous and I like it, it really suits me. One day, I was playing around casting spells on people when I saw something glowing so I followed it. It brought me through out the village and through the enchanted forest. It was getting dark and I wanted to go home, but I had to find out about this mysterious glowing thing so I kept following it and brought me in the middle of the enchanted forest. I thought it was a firefly, but this was different and much more bigger. I tried to go home and tried forgot got what happened because I thought I just followed a useless firefly that brought me in the middle of the forest. I was wrong... There was more of them and circled around me, I was scared and they didn’t want me to leave. I was thinking why are they doing this and what are they? I started being dizzy and fainted. The next thing I knew I am in this dark room with one candle I am very confused and don’t know where I am. Is this their revenge that I was casting spells on people?


Comments

  1. Yesss Janna I love this story. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting story! I'm curious to see what happens next. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts