Slice of Life 🙃

One night, I woke up with a noise. I was wondering what was making that noise or what it was. I got up from bed and I followed the noise. The noise was very loud and shuffle sound. The noise brought me to the basement, I stepped on each step slowly. I got to the bottom of the stairs and I saw a person, the person didn’t see me and I didn’t see his/her face. I thought it was a robber who is looking to the garbage bag so I quickly went straight upstairs and grab a metal bat. Then again, I stepped on each step slowly and quickly scream and said “ show me your face!” I didn’t know what I was thinking because the person could have a gun or a weapon and all I got was a metal bat. The person showed me her/his face and I saw my mom looking through the garbage bag and said “ what are you doing”  and said “I’m looking through the garbage bag because I drop my wedding ring”. I was so glad it was my mom and not a robber. That day WAS CRAZY.

Comments

Popular Posts