quarter 2 reflection


Of the books you have read this quarter, which was your favorite? Why? My favorite book that I have read so far in quarter 2 was The Giver. There was almost always a cliffhanger in every end of the chapter, so it made me want to read the book more. The plots were also good, especially the ending had me thinking a lot. 

What is something you have accomplished since the new year that you are proud of? I’m proud of my grades because they definitely got better than last quarter. I’m even hoping to get better grades this quarter and be prouder of myself. 

What have you learned about the world? Not everything goes your way, you have to face obstacles and hardships your own to accomplish what you want to accomplish. I’ve also learned that everyone has gone or are going through something, not everyone has a perfect life

Comments

Popular Posts